Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best cheap (Loreal, Maybelline) concealer for me?

I'm looking for an oil-free or at least non-clogging concealer that's under $10. I want the cheaper regular brands like Loreal, Revlon, etc. It doesn't have to be amazing but it should be worth my money. I have slightly oily skin and I need something that's medium coverage.What is the best cheap (Loreal, Maybelline) concealer for me?
The following concealers have had really good reviews, even the really cheap ones.





Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer Pen


Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer, (budget one for under eyes)


Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (according to Marie Claire a favourite with makeup artists all over the world)





Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer For the Face


L'Oreal Infallible Concealer (good for hiding pimples large and small)


Bourjois Anticerne Pour Petits Matins 鈥?Anti Shadow Concealer (good budget concealer for eye bags)


Benefit Galactic Shield (good for acne)





Mary Kay Full Coverage Correcting Conceal


Maybelline New York Cover Stick Corrector Concealer (winner of Allure 2007 beauty award)What is the best cheap (Loreal, Maybelline) concealer for me?
Physician's Formula makes a wonderful Twin Concealer Tube that comes with both a green side and a skin-tone side...the green for the redness or any kind of blemish and the skin-tone side for covering any other type of spot (under-eyes, discoloration, etc.)





I love using it. It covers well and stays on well.


But if you're just looking for a standard concealer, try Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer...it covers nicely and blends evenly. It has great lasting power, too.





Both of these can be found at your local drugstore, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, ect.They are both, I'm pretty sure, under $10 and well worth the money.





Best of luck.
i like the loreal true match! i use the liquid concealer and the powder and blush. it's in the $10 price range, it doesn't clog my pores or look thick/cakey. i highly recommend it. and if you happen to be interested in a great eyeliner, i recommend revlon color stay (the twistable plastic one, not the wood).
maybelline in a lipgloss looking tube.
I been using L'Oreal 16 hr concealer ! So far it works great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware