Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation?

Hey! I wear Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation, but I have trouble finding it. Which stores in the US carry it?? Thanks!Where can I find Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation?
Almost any store that sells makeup. Target, longs, rite-aid, walgreens, walmart, ulta, online.Where can I find Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation?
try walmart or target. i used to buy it at walmart when i used to use it a few years ago.
You can find it anywhere really, Target, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, etc...
i m sure you ll find it where maybelline products are sold so





target


ulta


walgreens


rid aid


CVS


jewel


dominiks


etc
Rite Aid
any store that carries cheap crappy make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware