Thursday, December 10, 2009

How is Maybelline Dream liquid mousse foundation?

http://www.maybellinenewyork.ca/caeng/pr鈥?/a>


I was planning on buying Dream Matte Mousse foundation from Maybelline after my Covergirl Trublend was all used up, but this foundation looks better than the matte mousse. Opinions? Do you really look as flawless as it says?How is Maybelline Dream liquid mousse foundation?
Pros:


--Very moisturizing


--Medium Coverage, could apply to get better coverage


--Matte Finish (initially)


--Great packaging


--The color match is amazing. I got Nude (Light 2-3?) and it was PERFECT!


--The price is great, especially when they are BOGO





Cons:


--Caused MASSIVE breakouts!! My poor skin was just recovering from my previous breakouts and you gave me NEW ones?!! WHYYYYY!!!!!!


--It lasted about 30 minutes on me WITH SETTING POWDER.


--It made me super duper oily, and I have DRY skin! WTF?


--It gets on EVERYTHING it touches. I don't mind it fading, everything fades eventually, but this is too much. It got on my BF's shirt after we hug, it got on my finger which transferred to my paper, it got on my clothes, EVERYTHING!! ARRRG!





Final Verdict: Oh, HECK NO!! Never again! I returned the ones I got and I rarely do that. The best thing I love about this is the packaging and how well it matched my skin. However, the 5-10 giant un-popable pimples I got from using this made me depressed. Now I have MORE scars to deal with, awesome! If you have normal-oily skin, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL! Stay as far from this as possible! You WILL become an oil slick. Try this at your own risk.How is Maybelline Dream liquid mousse foundation?
I like the coverage and the smoothness it gave me, but it made my skin SOOO oily, and I don't even have oily skin!. Plus it rubbed off in about 2 hours. I don't recommend it..





I do recommend Revlon Colorstay. Oh my, it's sooo much better! It doesn't rub off and it has tons of shades to choose from!
omg im so glad you ask this im so scared to waste my money i love trublend whipped foundation but i wanted to try it cause my bestfriend wares it and her skin looks flawless but she has good skin without foundation so i can't tell
cover girl brands are better than revlon and maybelline


although they have amzing make believe photoshopped woman as advirtisers
its full of chemicals and tested on animals





hows that sound for beautiful?


:)


hopexx
Don't. Get Clinque!





Good luck!


鈾
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware