Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find a discontinued Maybelline foundation?

I'm looking for a maybelline everfresh foundation in tan. Also the maybelline express finish foundation in the same shade. The company discontinued it and I looked in every possible store for it. Any suggestions on how to find it online? PLEASE HELP I love this product!Where can I find a discontinued Maybelline foundation?
Check their website or even call their hotline. Usually when a product is dc-ed the company comes out with a close shade or already has one. Good luck!Where can I find a discontinued Maybelline foundation?
maybe ebay?
you try looking for it in their website if they dont have it there anymore try their 1800 and ask for it. I thinkits the best way rather than browsing on health and beauty websites all day. hope this helps.
You could try writing to the company or wearhouse or w/e and ask for some, sometimes they will have some left

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware