Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best way to apply Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?

With my fingers? With a brush? If so, what kind of brush? Thanks in advance! :)What is the best way to apply Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
I apply mine with a medium sized brush. It's quicker this way and it doesn't pick up too much foundation. Usually I just use my blush brush to apply, and then in redder areas I tap my fingers on to pat some more foundation on more more coverage.





In my opinion using my fingers takes too long.What is the best way to apply Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
fingers. it's amazing, so i barley apply any.
Fingers.
I'd say the best way would be with your fingers. I have that and use my fingers. That works best because it's the best way to make sure its blended in evenly. With a brush it would be hard because it's a mousse and it would probably be hard to get it on the brush. If that makes sense. XD But yeah, with your fingers would be best and blend it in with circular motions. Hope this answers your question!
fingersss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware