Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which is better wet n wild ultimate cover smooth foundation or maybelline mineral power?

maybelline is powder and wet n wild is liquid.





i would guess maybelline is the better one because tyhat was $10.49 for .28 oz and wet n wild was $2.99 for 1 fl. oz but am i right?Which is better wet n wild ultimate cover smooth foundation or maybelline mineral power?
Mineral Powder. It's like you aren't wearing make up, it lets your pours breath as well. Mineral poweder covers nicely as well. I rather wear powder over foundation anyday.Which is better wet n wild ultimate cover smooth foundation or maybelline mineral power?
Check them both out on makeupalley.com








I have heard some horrible things about Maybelline Mineral though.... They only thing they make great is mascara.
Yes maybelline is better, I don't really like wet and wild, it's cheaper for a reason. But I use dream matte mouse from maybelline, its not a liquid but not a power, more of a mousse. I love it.
Yes i think your right because usually when i buy things you usually pay for what you get in other words if you pay more for an item the better the quality is! xx hope i helped xx
maybeliine!!! it is amazing and doesnt come off.


and it makes you look tan and not orange like liquid does.
I use this powder too to set my foundation but yeah if u dont have flaws u can use just this. Its pretty good.
i prefer powder, it looks more natural
y not both? I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware