Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WHO HAS TRYED THiS((with link)) water proof concealer by Maybelline?

http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/Concealer/cover-stick-corrector-concealer.htm





did u like it?


is it really that water proof((like could u use it for swiming))


dose it make ur face look good?


how long dose it last?WHO HAS TRYED THiS((with link)) water proof concealer by Maybelline?
Yes I used it quite sometime ago but I found that it didn't really cover my scars that well.





As I have oily skin, and was not using a face primer, it did not last very long.





I now use either MAC or Body Shop concealers. Awesome!WHO HAS TRYED THiS((with link)) water proof concealer by Maybelline?
it worked for me i know it works for at least 5 hours cuz i wore it when i went swimming and it stayed on the whole time.
I don't know your skin issues, but you really don't want to wear concealer in the pool. They call it waterproof for crying. Besides, when you're swimming, are you really that concerned about your face?
do you really need to wear lipstick when your swimming???
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware