Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation good?

I really want it to make my pores appear smaller. Is it good in that aspect? Thanks!Is Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation good?
Pros:


--Very moisturizing


--Medium Coverage, could apply to get better coverage


--Matte Finish (initially)


--Great packaging


--The color match is amazing. I got Nude (Light 2-3?) and it was PERFECT!


--The price is great, especially when they are BOGO





Cons:


--Caused MASSIVE breakouts!! My poor skin was just recovering from my previous breakouts and you gave me NEW ones?!! WHYYYYY!!!!!!


--It lasted about 30 minutes on me WITH SETTING POWDER.


--It made me super duper oily, and I have DRY skin! WTF?


--It gets on EVERYTHING it touches. I don't mind it fading, everything fades eventually, but this is too much. It got on my BF's shirt after we hug, it got on my finger which transferred to my paper, it got on my clothes, EVERYTHING!! ARRRG!





Oh, HECK NO!! Never again! I returned the ones I got and I rarely do that. The best thing I love about this is the packaging and how well it matched my skin. However, the 5-10 giant un-popable pimples I got from using this made me depressed. Now I have MORE scars to deal with, awesome! If you have normal-oily skin, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL! Stay as far from this as possible! You WILL become an oil slick. Try this at your own risk.Is Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation good?
Do you mean The Liquid or the mouse


If you mean the Liquid


Ewe, I just bought it i really highly disliked it !


Try the mousse!


Its amazing Its from Maybelline too.





Good :http://samanor.jeeran.com/704MOUS_xl.jpg





Bad:http://img.makeupalley.com/1thumb.asp?f=鈥?/a>
I just recently purchased this and I'm not a very big fan of liquid cover-ups because MOST of them DO emphasize pores. I used to have the pore problem aswell and I used powder cover-ups and those seem to work.





Try M.A.C Studio Fix.


:)
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>





you have to register first. This site www.Makeupalley.com gives you excellent make-up reviews.
No, It doesnt even have good coverage.


In my opinion, it emphasizes them.
It covered okay, but made me break-out bc I think it's oil based. A really good concealer and a good compact work great for me.
It made my skin SOO oily. I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware