Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who hear recommends the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?

I'm really tempted to buy this foundation because the mousse sounds interesting. How well do these colors match yellow-based Asian skintones? Anyone recommend it?Who hear recommends the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
The color selection is okay.


I usually go to Wal-Mart because they have testers there.


the Dream Matte foundation gave me dry patches. [I have normal skin]


Maybelline just came out with Dream Liquid which is the liquid version %26amp; its amazing.


Overall I really like both.Who hear recommends the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
I used too use that foundation I loved it. But I have yellow undertone and it really never match my face. I think I have bought all of medium shads and never maych. altough when Im tan its a good shade. I tan easily so i use caramel or honey beige depending. but the medium color have a neutral and cool undertone.


I loved it because its so easy too put on and the mouse its so cool. and great coverage. but nmnot findinf the shade weighted more than that so i started using others.


i USE LOREAL TRUE MATCH now perfect match. You should use the warm collection have yellow undertone for asian people and for latin poeple too. I use it in natural beige. And you can buy it at walmart or target. its relatively cheap. You shouldnt put you cn open the bottle and check the color.


also has medium coverage I have some acne and it covers.


good luck!
I've been using that foundation for a while now and i hae to say it's really good, since it's a mousse it's softer and seems to blend in more with your color so i'm sure you could find a color that suits you perfectly.
It's pretty good, the only thing I have found I had to purchase 2 different colors and blend them together to match my skin tone. Other then that I like it and it gives you good coverage and you don't need to use powder on top of it. Good Luck.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! it goes on sooo smooth and it doesnt feel like your wearing makeup. the coverage is awesome too! im not sure about the color selection because ive been getting my same color.. but im sure there is one for your skin tone =)
I like it, I don't use mine very often though. I like how it's fluffy and light.


You may have to buy a shade darker though to match your skin tone.
i dont recommend it it drys out fast and since you have to put your fingers of sponge into the product its filthy
I like mine, but I heard they only work well with oil skin, which I have. If you have oil skin I would say give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware