Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which maybelline foundation should I get?

The dream matte mouse one, or the superstay silky foundation?Which maybelline foundation should I get?
I really like the dream matte mousse. It's very buildable coverage but it gives a very nice finish. And it covers quite a bit. The only thing that you have to be cautious of is exfoliating your face. If you don't exfoliate, or at least use a really good moisturizer before applying the foundation your face will look cakey. I'm not sure about the superstay silky foundation, but it's probably pretty good. I really like maybelline's foundations.Which maybelline foundation should I get?
I just got both, and let me tell you that the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is a lot lighter than the Maybelline SuperStay Silky foundation and is cakey but it's not ugly cakey it's more highschool girl cakey, and it's still pretty. The Maybelline Silky foundation is nice too, it gives you a tan look no matter what color you get because I got the second lightest one. It also can get cakey but it is soft, but so is the Dream matte mousse. I'd get both and then compare between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware