Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i keep my Maybelline foundation from flaking off?

It helps my skin tone and complexion, except for one thing- the dryness! It flakes off. What should i do?How can i keep my Maybelline foundation from flaking off?
That would have to be your skin flaking. If you exfoliate 2-3 times a week, it will get rid of the dry, flaking skin. Any scrub will do, but I prefer natural ones. You can make your own, there are a lot of recipes. One I use is:





1/2 cup sugar


juice from 1 lemon


1 tbsp. olive oil





Mix ingredients in bowl and use straight away. Store any leftover in a baby food jar or small container and refrigerate for up to 1 month.How can i keep my Maybelline foundation from flaking off?
I've never heard of foundation flaking off. Maybe your skin is dry, and that's what's flaking. If that's the case, you need to exfoliate first. Then cleanse and moisturize your skin before applying the makeup.





You can then apply a foundation primer.


I recommend Smashbox Bronzing Photo Finish Foundation Primer which is like $36.00


or MAC Prep + Prime, which is about $23.00
You are not using the right formula then. Do you have oily skin or dry skin? Make sure you are using a moisturizer for your skin type before applying the foundation. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes before putting the foundation on.
What kind are you using.The powder works great.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware