Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need your REVIEW on mineral power concealer by maybelline?

http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/C鈥?/a>





*Don't recommend me other brands, like mac or covergirl-just tell me if it's good or not





*Experience with the product would help





*I don't need anyone saying ';Don't hide your face, that God has created with make-up. No one needs make-up';





*Please take your time answering this question, i will read each and everyone's answer





*Please try answering the following questions:


Would you recommend it?


Does it cover a big face full of ACNE and zits?


Does it blend in nicely?


Does it look natural?





I will only be wearing it on picture day and halloween-so you don't need to tell me any crap...I just need straight-to-the-point answers.





Thanks.








I know i sound like a freak-but from expirience from other questions ive asked and answers, ive become more informative. (if that make sense)





Oh, just in case you forgot, I have bad acne all over my face. I will be only wearing it on picture day and halloween-so yeahI need your REVIEW on mineral power concealer by maybelline?
i currently use this product, in my experience, it definately conceals a new blemish like a whitehead rather well...however if you are like me and find it impossible NOT to squeeze the suckers (gross i know) it doesn't not do well at covering flaky or scabby blemishes..





It's not as oily as others i've used. Blends easily. However, if you're wanting to cover a larger surface area you might want to consider using the mineral power liquid foundation by maybeline. (i use that as well..)





it gives my acne prone skin a smooth dewey finish...I need your REVIEW on mineral power concealer by maybelline?
I do recommend the concealer. It has a natural coverage, so I would not call it full (medium to full). It blends very well, and it hasn't broken me out at all. Remember to set the concealer with a loose powder (translucent or tinted... both work). This isn't my favorite concealer (my favorite is MAC, lol), but for a drugstore concealer, it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware