Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please review maybelline superstay foundation.I want to buy it but cant find a review about it.?

So if anybody here has used it kindly review the product fand say its pros and cons as you feelPlease review maybelline superstay foundation.I want to buy it but cant find a review about it.?
I tried it and it's good. It makes your face feel silky and last. I would just try it and see how it works for you. It's not cheap so if you decide to try it buy it at CVS. If you by the wrong shade or decide you don't like it you can exchange it or get your money back (just keep your receipt) so you have nothing to lose.Please review maybelline superstay foundation.I want to buy it but cant find a review about it.?
I ordered a sample off maybelline's website for free, you may want to do the same thing. Or you can buy it from walmart or longs and if you don't like it they will take it back.


After application, my face felt greasy and dirty, and the foundation was very noticable. I am definetly used to my bare minerals! I would suggest trying it out at sephora and buying the kit if you like it. It's very light and natural looking, yet covers all my acne and scars. Plus, it contains all natural ingrediets, all four of them. lol. The price might seem a bit steep, $25 for a container, but each one lasts me a year or two, since so little is needed. Plus, my acne has cleared up and my skin is so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware