Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can anyone compare Physicians Formula Le Velvet Foundation and Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation?

Currently have the maybelline but wondered if the physicians lasted as long and covered better...Can anyone compare Physicians Formula Le Velvet Foundation and Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation?
I can tell you Maybelline is terrible stuff. They are not consistent with their ingredients. For an example, if say peanut oil is cheaper this month they use peanut oil, but if next month another type is cheaper, they switch to that. It's a bad practice, you may use it for years then suddenly have an allergic reaction to it. A pharmacist told me this, and I was shocked. Needless to say I now use Bare Minerals Foundation, and no worries. I never used maybelline since she told me that.Can anyone compare Physicians Formula Le Velvet Foundation and Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation?
y dont u buy the other one and compare them urself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware