Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation?

Can you describe the finish? Does it have a slight shimmer?Has anyone tried Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation?
I have a few foundations I use and this is among them. It is the only mineral foundation I have tried so cannot compare it to others. It does not have a shimmer finish but is matte finish. I find it hides minor blemishes and uneven skin quite nicely. The brush it is supplied with is ok but I found I got better result with a better kabuki brush (I have the cosmopolitan one from Superdrug) And its all in the application technique, get this right and the results will be good. If you do want a bit of shimmer, I use a very light dusting of Clinique gentle light powder - its about 拢18 but you get a lot, mine lasts ages. If you prefer not to spend that much then you will also get a nice shimmer from Rimmel renew %26amp; lift powder, but again use sparingly as this is a pressed powder and not loose like the Clinique.





Sorry have gone off track a little there but wanted to explain how to get that light shimmer if it was the finish you were after :)





Also just to add I find the mineral foundation really helps clear up my spots when I have a break out but it can also be a bit drying so use a good moisturiser. Oh and let your moisturiser absorb for a few minutes before applying your mineral foundation!Has anyone tried Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation?
it has a LITTLE bit of shimmer, and it is not THAT matte. i like it, but be REALLY SURE to get the right color, because i ended up getting a tad darker shade and during the day it does oxidation. which means it mixes with your natural oils and the shade becomes darker than it starts off to be. i really think it looks good on people who got the right shade though. the coverage is very coparable to clinique! :)
My friend uses it, and it is SPECTACULAR it gives the face a slight sheen and works well with all skin types.





Use it with a round small brush and make sure to tap the brush, you'll only have to use a minimal amount to make your face flawless.





I don't use drugstore cosmetics to much, but this is something I definitely plan to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware