Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do like Covergirl whipped foundation or Maybelline whipped mouse foundation?

If so, why? Do you prefer one over the other? Which one is cheaper? How can I get a foundation that blends and looks natural and matches my skin? I have fair skin, which one would you recommend if I would get the covergirl or maybelline one?Do like Covergirl whipped foundation or Maybelline whipped mouse foundation?
i will admit i havent tried the covergirl one but i have tried the maybelline one and...





it cakes





its drying





the shades arent that good





it doesnt blend well





it MAY feel nice in the pot but at home its rubbish





DONT get it if your have dry skin.





sorry for being so negative.Do like Covergirl whipped foundation or Maybelline whipped mouse foundation?
I have fair skin too! and i love the covergirl whipped foundation it matches perfectly





Make sure to get it in Ivory :)
Sorry but both of those aren't that good. I would go with an Almay foundation they have good ingredients.
I like both of them,but if came down to choosing just one, I'd pick the maybelline. But that would be my choise.You have to choose the one for you OK. No one can tell you which one you like, or the one you like on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware