Thursday, December 3, 2009

I use make-up from maybelline to almay concealers and none work good without out having a cakey face.. help?

i dont like using foundations, but i want some kind of make-up foundation that you can't notice on your face but looks goodI use make-up from maybelline to almay concealers and none work good without out having a cakey face.. help?
Seriously, buy Mary Kay from me... I ship free. I suggest the mineral powder foundation. Goes on like powder and has a flawless finish like liquid. Also, money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied within 30 days.





Don't use MAC. It was developed as stage make-up and is horrible for your skin.





www.marykay.com/sdemI use make-up from maybelline to almay concealers and none work good without out having a cakey face.. help?
If it is getting cakey, it might be that you are using too much. Concealers are meant to be used for spots or small areas on the face and then blended with foundation. Concealers are thicker in appearance and will create a thick layer that may flake or dry up your face.


Since it is summer right now, a light form of makeup for the face would be powder however it depends on what type of coverage you want/need.


Also, moisturize your face and primer if you need. When that dries, apply your concealer, foundation, etc. for makeup that stays on all day.
I`ve tried almay and to be honest all it did was make my face break out like crazy well right now I`m using bare naturals you can find it at walgreens and cvs pharmacy it`s a powder and it covers your blemishes like a concealer or foundation would so you have all in one!!


ps:put on moisturizer before you put on the powder it makes your face feel smoother!!


Good luck


Hope that helped
I like to cover a few face blemishes but keep my foundation light and not show foundation lines. I love Almay smart shades makeup. It is light on the skin and blends to your natural skin tone. I follow up with a touch of Neutrogena healthy skin blends bronzer for a healthy glow. My concealer is from Lancome'. I have tried many over the years and I still use this brand because it blends so nice under my eyes and gives me a ';hello, I am awake and happy'; appearance.
I feel the same way. I use and love Dermalogica sheer tint moisture. It comes in 3 shades. It's kind of pricey, but only takes a little, so last for months. Cheapest place to buy is on the web at whatgreatskin.com.
www.covergirl.com





Cover girl has a Tru Blend Whipped foundation that is fluffy and light, but it still looks great!





=D
I use covergirl true blend lose powder or covergirl Aqua smooth. Try Rimmel Matte Finish. I have acne that i try to cover up and i go between all three of these (not daily) and they work well.
Have you tried MAC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware