Thursday, December 3, 2009

People who wear Maybelline foundation please read?

What product do you use and what shade?People who wear Maybelline foundation please read?
I sometimes use Dream Matte Mousse in Light 1 as a concealer.People who wear Maybelline foundation please read?
I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse AND I LOVE IT


Sand is the tone


You should try it!!
I wear Dream Matte Mousse in Ivory





And Everfresh Concealer in Light Beige
i use the liquid one


the shade depends on ur own skin tone i cant answer tht for u


what i suggest u do is test them on the bottom of ur arm the lighter side
Depends on your skin tone.
I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation


and the shade is ';sand.';
Fresh up look (something that) and i use........ i'm not sure really. i stopped using it it was the wrong shade and it made me look cakey. But i think the shade was ';sand'; but i use sheindo now, looks more natural =P
fruity jelly color pink fruit jackfruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware