Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has any 1 tried the new Maybelline Mineral Foundation and Mineral Blusher?

Does the blusher give a natural glow and is it easy 2 apply with brush?Has any 1 tried the new Maybelline Mineral Foundation and Mineral Blusher?
I prefer to use L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral blush. I think it gives off a more natural glow than Maybelline. Every single one of my friends have switched their own brand of blush after trying my L'Oreal Bare Naturale, so.. Yeah. =) Plus, it lasts forever and the blush brush it comes with is really easy to use.Has any 1 tried the new Maybelline Mineral Foundation and Mineral Blusher?
I have and I like it, not so much the liquid mineral foundation, it's ok but after a while it makes you look shinny. The loose powder on the other hand is great, very natural looking and the natural blusher very nice too.
ive tried it, covergirl tru blend mineral powder is better and is beter for skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware