Thursday, December 10, 2009

L'oreal true match foundation or maybelline dream matte mousse?

Hi which one would you recommened out of l'oreal true match foundation and maybelline dream matte mousse? My face can get quite oily after a few hours of wearing foundation so what do you think would be best? Thank you for your help.L'oreal true match foundation or maybelline dream matte mousse?
I've tried both and I think maybelline matte mousse is better, although it can be quite drying. L'oreal true match is good, but I find it doesnt last too long. Maybe thats just my skin though.L'oreal true match foundation or maybelline dream matte mousse?
maybelline dream matte mousse 100%
L'oreal
loreal , the mousse is terrble as it has no moisture in iy so it will completely dry your skin out
L'oreal true match defo.
Dream Matte Mousse :D
i think true match is better dream matte mousse seems to go patchy looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware