Thursday, December 3, 2009

What coverage is Maybelline matte mousse foundation?

I have the Ivory and i was just wondering... I don't think it's full.What coverage is Maybelline matte mousse foundation?
The coverage is medium to full, depending upon the shade. I have used the Maybelline brand and I like it because it is lightweight and covers well. If you are not finding the shade to be covering as much as you'd like, perhaps you need to go a shade deeper.


Always test the product on your hand prior to purchase. The make up should blend with your skin tone and cover any blemishes or flaws. It should not look darker than your skin tone.


What coverage is Maybelline matte mousse foundation?
It's pretty good coverage, but everyone I know who has used it, has found that it clogs their pores and makes them break out.
i love my matte mousse. its oily but gives me a full coverage. use a powder to hold the foundation in place.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware