Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i find my foundation shade in the Maybelline Mineral line?

I have fair skin and i could be either Porcelain, Nature Ivory or Classic Ivory. They all look fine in the shop and seem to blend with my skin but i don't want to buy all 3 just to test. Should i get one that's slightly lighter or darker.How do i find my foundation shade in the Maybelline Mineral line?
I go slightly lighter, but take into consideration if I'll be in the sun much soon and tanning. Then I'd go slightly darker. For that reason I actually use 3 shades, one for pale me, one for tan me, and one for in between. I can then mix them to get just the right shade.How do i find my foundation shade in the Maybelline Mineral line?
Perhaps go into an ULTA cosmetics, Sephora, or any department store in your area you know offers tester samples. Or literally stand there and test them ON YOUR FACE...you may look stupid with streaks at that moment but it is better than wasting the money.





Keep in mind there are different bases, I have more pink tones in my skin, my best friend is more olive tones I tried it last year and I never found a color for myself I was happy with, it seemed none of them blended well.


I have used Bare Minerals for the last 5 years.


I have also tried Avon mineral foundation...it was about the same as the Maybelline the coverage wasn't as good and the colors just didn't seem to blend like Bare Minerals so I gave them up.
maybelline minerals powder only have natural ivory %26amp; classic ivory


i have fair skin %26amp; i use natural ivory but it comes out a little darker


so i'd try out classic ivory


or go out to like target %26amp; use testers:)





x
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware