Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline Minerals concealer?

I just purchased this concealer and wanted to know what you guys thought of it? What are the pros and cons of it and is it your favourite concealer and why?


I used it once and so far I'm really liking the coverage and how well it blends. I'm not a fan of Maybelline but so far I'm pretty impressed!Maybelline Minerals concealer?
I haven't tried it, but it looks good. Go to totalbeauty.com for the best makeup reviews or makeupalley.com.





Heres the reviews from totalbeauty.com......


http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/produ鈥?/a>





Sorry I couldn't give my honest opinion on the concealer.





=]Maybelline Minerals concealer?
I used to use it all the time, and I really liked it. It kind if settled into the tiny wrinkles I have under my eyes though, but it worked better than the other ones I've tried.


I had to find a new one though because I was tanner when I used it, and now the color doesn't match well with my skin :-[

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware