Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think the Maybelline Bare Mineral Foundation is any good?

i was thinking of buying it so what is ur opinionDo you think the Maybelline Bare Mineral Foundation is any good?
I think you should go with L'Oreal Bare Naturale. The Maybelline liquid one doesn't cover up and is very sheer. The powder is loose and doesn't stick. You should try L'Oreal Bare Naturale. They have concealers and glows along with shadows and finishers to go with their foundation. It might be two or three dollars pricier, but it also lasts a heck of a lot longer than the Maybelline. It's not thick in consistancy either.Do you think the Maybelline Bare Mineral Foundation is any good?
I hate it. It is REALLY thick. It puts a layer over your skin really bad. I do however LOVE the Physicians Formula kind. Walmart has it and it is a way better product.


I actually loved it so much I did a little research on it and found out that this brand is one of the oldest and trusted brands in make up. ORIGINAL :)





Best of Luck to ya
I use it and love it
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware