Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer for under-eyes?

Anyone tried it?


How is it?





I need it for my under-eye circles.


Not so much for blemishes.





Opinions and suggestions would be very helpful.





Thankies.Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer for under-eyes?
I got a sample of that mouse stuff once. I really loved the conclealer!


Now that I remember I think im going to buy some. IT is so light and works really well


Definalty try it, it is worth it!


oh and a little goes a long way..i think it looks really small but you only have to use a little bit!


:)Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer for under-eyes?
I use it! It works AMAZINGLY! I put it on and (I have quite bad acne) every blemishe, zit, just EVERYTHING was gone! I highly recommend it! :D
Yes it is quite good,.. if you blend it well with a sponge surely that the dark cirles will vanish..


colunt my wordsss...
I use skinflash from Christian Dior which works amazing!!!!! :)
Age rewind is a great under eye concealer. I think it is either L'oreal or maybelline!
covergil, invisible concealer. maybelleine sux very much for concealers. But their foundation is rly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware