Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation?

I bought it about a week ago and at first I thought it was great. Good coverage, perfect color. But then about two days ago after wearing it every day, I woke up with a HUGE breakout on my chin. And my skin is usually clear, so I know it had to do with this makeup. This was my first liquid foundation, I think I'll stick with powder now. So what did you think of it? Did it break you out? Thankss. (:What do you think of Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation?
Eh.


It did the same for me TOO!


it sh*t.


You SHould Try Maybellen PURE MAKEUP it works better because it oil free and made out of water(:


So no breakouts(:





xoxoxoxoxo


AlexWhat do you think of Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation?
I love it. I've been using it for a little while now. But I dont wear it everyday. Sometimes i wore the Dream Matte Mousse not liquid. Sometimes if your skin is used to powders and you switch to liquid you can break out. Maybe you could try the mousse one, I love it. It doesn't break me out either but maybe my skin is different than yours.





Everyone has different skin and everyones skin reacts differently to different products.





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>





Good luck!





**
i actually have had a hard time with liquid foundations.


i never can seem to find the fecrfect shade. no matter how light or dark i buy it my face always ends up looking orangy.


but i think this one is the best ive tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware