Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of maybelline mineral powder natural perfecting powder foundation?

it is my first time using foundation and im thinking of either maybelline mineral powder natural perfecting powder foundation or maybelline dream matte mouse.. i want something natural, not caky and light, i would like to look like i have no makeup on.. which do you think would be better? thanks for the input! :)What do you think of maybelline mineral powder natural perfecting powder foundation?
If you want to try Mineral makeup you should use Bare Minerals. I have used many others out there and now only use this kind. I buy the foundation and mineral veil. I also use all over face color. I buy them discounted at QVC. It is the best place to buy it.





All the other ones are nothing compared to Bare Minerals.What do you think of maybelline mineral powder natural perfecting powder foundation?
Maybelline Mineral Powder is horrible. I bought it once and i hated it, it really didn't do much of anything as far as covering anything up. For me it was to chalky i guess..don't waste your money, Buy L'oreal bare naturale mineral foundation, that one is worth it. It works soooo good





I have dream matte mousse and it's ok. it's only for really really light coverage. i wouldn't buy it if you have acne or scars or any big imperfections you might wanna cover up cause it won't work.





like i said buy l'oreal bare naturale it covers up EVERYTHING!!
If you are oily, I do not recommend any one of these. But in comparison, minerals are better for your skin and Maybelline's minerals are pretty good-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware