Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does Maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation break you out?

what are the ingredients in it?


is it mostly water?





tell me what you think, if you've tried it.Does Maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation break you out?
well im using it atm, and so far it hasnt made me break out. yeah it is kind of thick but ive been using it for quite a long time now, say about 5 months, and it hasnt done anything to my skin. i would recommend it :) xDoes Maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation break you out?
the website says that it is oil free and noncomedogenic so it should not clog pores. i just tried it today and it made my face look really good. however, even though it says it is oil free, i find that it feels more oily than my previous foundation (almay tlc--i switched from this because it leaves an odd film over your skin). however, i really hope i don't break out from this because that would suck.
I have it and used to use it regularly, but yes it does make you break out because it gives quite high coverage, so although it makes your skin look perfect, it does make you break out


X





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>


^ Which prom dress do you think would suit me best? (pics)
I use it but it works very well for me but to not break out as much as soon as you are done wearing it then wash your face with water or makeup remover and it helps alot for me.
It clogges your pores, so naturally your skin will break out.
i heard it does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware