Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Superstay Silky foundation by Maybelline any good?

I want too get this foundation because it seems really good but i don't want too waste my money if its no good. I know Selena Gomez uses it and her face looks amazing! I want too find a foundation that makes my skin look flawless. I don't have really any acne either.





Is there any foundations that would work better?? If so, please tell me about it. **that doesn't make my face look oily or make me breakout**


thanks! LH%26lt;33Is Superstay Silky foundation by Maybelline any good?
yes yes yes yes YES!!!


it does


it works wonders on your skin, dont know how but it does


i use it and my skin looks so nice and flawless without looking like ive caked on the foundation


its great!


btw it doesnt cause break outs my face is clear as

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware