Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation good for young skin?

My 14 year old daughter recently has started using foundation, and I don't want it to damadge her skin. Could she use something like the Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation as it's made from pure minerals?Is Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation good for young skin?
I've tried the Liquid version and it was really good. It won't damage skin at all. If she has dry skin you should get the Liquid, if she has oily skin get the powder version. I really liked the liquid because it looked really natural and light....doesn't look like a mask, and doesn't rub off on clothes like a lot of others. I don't like powders at all, so I'm not really sure how good the effects of that one is.Is Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation good for young skin?
I've been using Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Foundation for a while and it feels great on my skin. It also has vitamins A, C and E in it which helps regenerate my cells. Makes my skin feel smooth and I've had less break outs on my face which is a relief! Report Abuse

Maybelline mineral power is made WITH pure minerals. Meaning they throw in a few minerals and a buncha chemicals and call promote it as ';mineral makeup';. It's junk.


Don't buy it for her!


Just look at the ingredients:Polyethylene , Dimethicone , Boron Nitride , PTFE , Synthetic Wax , Cetyl Dimethicone , Acrylates Copolymer , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triisocetyl Citrate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Aloe Barbadensis , Tocopheryl Acetate , Alumina , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Matricaria Flower Extract - Chamomilla Recutita Extract , Mica - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 7891 - May Contain , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Carmine - CI 75470 - May Contain , Bismuth Oxychloride - CI 77163 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Yellow 5 Lake - CI 19140 - May Contain , Red 30 - CI 73360 - May Contain , Red 7 - CI 15850 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Blue 1 Lake - CI 42090 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain





I use LA Minerals. It's fantastic. I use the Hollywood formula. Here's the ingredients and the link:


Ingredients: Premium Sericite Mica (mineral), Titanium Dioxide (mineral), Silica Microspheres (mineral), Boron Nitride (mineral), Zinc Oxide (mineral), Magnesium Stearate (mineral), Silk Powder, Iron Oxides %26amp; Ultramarines(mineral colorants), Magnesium Myristate (mineral), and Dimethicone (natural binder and skin soother).


http://www.laminerals.com





Get some samples and find her the right shade. You'd probly love it too! stays on good and I swim in the stuff!
I don't see where it'd be a problem, but I use Bare Minerals makeup and have been since about her age, %26amp; i'll be 18 in november :) It's a very good product, I recommend it :) I haven't had experience w/ the maybelline one but I looked and i'm sure she would do fine with it. But as with all makeup so she doesn't get breakouts make sure she washes everything off at night.
Im 14 myself and i used to use liquid stuff that broke me out in spots, recently i have switched to the maybeline mineral foundation and am very happy, it has a nice coverage, is gentle on my skin and doesnt block pores, also has natural SPF! i think this foundation will be great for your daughter
I am 16 years old and iv used Maybelline Mineral Power Powerd and it works wounders ! I deff think your daughter or anyy younge adult should use it . Trust me if u put it on right its gorgues. :]]
no im 13 and it made me breakout like crazy and if she pops her zits it will damaged
no foundation is good for your skin it cloggs yours pores
Definetly YES!


i use it too, and im 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware