Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried the new Maybelline LIQUID foundation?

Just saw it in Superdrug on offer, wondered if anyone had tried it yet, and could tell me the about the coverage etc?





Many thanks, Katkins xxxxxxxHas anyone tried the new Maybelline LIQUID foundation?
I have tried it but as I have oily skin, it makes my face look really shiny and brings out my spots.





However, my friend who has dry skin said it worked well on her, so I guess it depends on your skin type.





The coverage is great, easily spreads.Has anyone tried the new Maybelline LIQUID foundation?
Are you talking about the liquid mousse? I use that as well as the mineral power liquid one. Both are awesome. The liquid mousse, they market ,as something of an airbrush finish look...and it really does make your skin look even. It is a nice foundation, I love it! I also love the mineral power one and it is natural and glides on very easily and smoothly. I use this for everyday-ish but the other one, I would use for a little bit more than just everyday. I have tried the one w/ the waterbased formula in light blue tube. I used that for a long time and it was awesome. So overall, I JUST REALIZED that Maybelline Foundations are very good. I have tried others even expensive dept. store ones but Maybelline has been my favorite as far as Liquid foundation.
A liquid foundation is for a combination skin type if you use a wrong type of foundation it will give a poor results
yes, it broke me out, I would never use Maybelline ever Again well there foundations
is that the seamless one?


i've got it and it's awful! really obvious and the 'seamless' selling point is utter rubbish!
Yes..it tastes like sh*t !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware