Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I miss the Maybelline ';Great Wear'; Concealer - Anyone know any products similar to this?

I miss this product so much and I've tried so many other products trying to find something I like as much, can anyone reccomend me a similar brand?





Has anyone else used Great Wear Concealer in the past and made the switch to a different brand? How did you find it to be?





I usually use the light or fair shade :)





Thanks!I miss the Maybelline ';Great Wear'; Concealer - Anyone know any products similar to this?
A good concealer would be True Blend by cover girl. Other people I have worked with including my sister, really compare that very well to the ';Great Wear'; by Maybelline.. I hope that you find the right tone for your skin. And it really does blend well.. It lasts all day, and leaves yor face feeling smooth, and not sticky.I miss the Maybelline ';Great Wear'; Concealer - Anyone know any products similar to this?
i dunno whether that consealer is for spots or under eyes or what as never tried it or heard of it.. but i use YSL Touch eclat an it works wonders under eyes and use Laura Mercier Secret camouflage if have spots, but i did have to order the laura mercier stuff on the internet as only sell at harrods in uk!. they are both more expensive than maybelline products but i think more expensive stuff works better than the cheaper brands, have better ingredients in them for ur skin i guess. test these prosucts in the shops and c if u like them. i think they are good an worth the money tho. x x
Biotherm's Forget it. Its an awsome cover-up and is water proof. yes, it comes in fair,mediem and tan. This product can be bought almost anywhere with a makeup department,and is only $15.99. Well,that is the price at Shopper's Drug Mart.
I use a light concealer as well. I like the L'oreal true match brand. It's the best I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware