Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which one shall I go for, Maybelline mineral power or Everyday minerals foundation ?

I've been using Bare minerals for a year and its great I'm looking for an alternative to it because Bare minerals is quite expensive and I'm a student! I want a mineral foundation that had great coverage and isn't too harsh on my wallet :) I've done some research and EDM and Maybelline had good reviews and are both quite cheap but which one shall I go for ?Which one shall I go for, Maybelline mineral power or Everyday minerals foundation ?
I been using the Maybelline Mineral power line .. and all their products are great the powder foundation comes with a kabuki brush and it ranges to about $10 .. depends on your area where u live. It gives a good amount of coverage, looks natural never cakey. and the colors are very matchable to your skin tone.





well good luck...:)Which one shall I go for, Maybelline mineral power or Everyday minerals foundation ?
Go for the Maybelline Mineral Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware