Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation give spots?

I wear Maybelline foundation, and have medium to a few spots on my skin, like lots of little pimple type spots on my forehead and like 2 big ones on my cheeks. Is wearing this going to give me more spots?? I use: Tea Tree facial wash, and a Superdrug toner, and Glow Job (Soap and Glory) Moisturiser. Just wondering anyone who uses this -- from experience! Help !! Thanks :D


xxxxDoes Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation give spots?
no, it hasnt for me, but it depends on the type of skin you have, everyone is different, so it could give someone else loads of spots and it could not give you any spot at all and vice versa.





the foundation gives really good coverage and lasts a long time, so its worth trying xDoes Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation give spots?
HEY GIRL!


If you wear Maybelline foundation and it gives you spots,then it means that this foundation doesnt suite u because it matters with different type of skins. try avoiding these foundations because they have got chemicals in them and they maybe dangerous to your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware