Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is the new maybelline pure mineral liquid foundation any good?

has anyone tryed the new maybelline pure mineral liquid foundation?


and is it any good?


as im thinking of buying it tomorrow!


thanks xIs the new maybelline pure mineral liquid foundation any good?
hi :-)





i really like it, but i think makeup's really subjective, just because someone loves it doesn't mean you might. i mean i despise dream matte mousse, but others love it.





i find it blends really well, and stays on alot longer than my old foundation (i'd been using mac and benefit, 拢35.00 more expensive!). it covers well, and can be light to heavy coverage depending how much you put on. its matte but gives your skin a dewy look - if thats even possible!





the colours are weird, i got the lightest colour yet it wasn't exactly the white compared to my old foundation, yet when i put it on it was still pale and seemed to adjust to my skin colour.





i've had zero cakey-ness, and so far i love it.Is the new maybelline pure mineral liquid foundation any good?
Hi i got it a couple of weeks ago in the second lightest shade and I really like it :) I only wear foundation at the weekends when im going out but I found it worked really well, it definitely doesn't feel heavy but it has enough coverage to cover most blemishes I just pat on a bit of dream matte mousse concealer for the bigger ones. I agree with what they say about the hydration lasting hours because I have some really dry patches but it doesn't go all flakey it just blends and moisturises them really well. I have become a big fan of Maybelline in the last month or two after getting these two products and I love them so I'd definitely recommend getting it, hope this has helped! :D
If u don't have any spots or anything you want to cover up then this is a good foundation as it it light on your skin, but if you do have anything you want to cover then go for something thicker like rimmel long lasting foundation as maybelline doesn't give the best coverage for people with spots or anything like that x





hope i helped x
i think its really good coz it lasts all day plus its kinda waterproof!! the shades are odd though!! but erm, it does provide a healthy glow!! :0)


x
Havent tried it! Maybelline pure makeup broke me out, so im not fund of Maybelline makeup
um its ok got some last week but haven't used it much the shades are a bit weird though
havent tried it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware