Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse or Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation?

I really am torn between these two foundations. Which one would you reccommend??? Which is better??? ThanksMaybelline Dream Matte Mousse or Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation?
I believe that they are both good, but if you really want a good coverage as well as a good reccomendation from me, you should go with revlon's colorstay foundation. use a color that matches your skin tone. apply with a foundation brush from eco tools (if you want to stay on a budget) as with the Dream Matte Mousse, you should get one two shades lighter than you skin tone and use it as a concealer.. it works great! its also works as an eyebase for you makeup. the dream matte mousse shadows also work great for priming your eye for bold colored makeup. just like a MAC paintpot! Hope you Like! 鈾モ潳鉂モ櫏Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse or Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation?
the mousse looked good on me. watch youtube videos. i'm thinking about doing a review on the mousse. i'm purchasing the silky foundation soon though too!
I haven't used superstay but i used the matte mouse, it didn't work for me.
I haven't used the latter, but the Dream Matte Mousse is dry and makes the skin flaky and is just not good.
SUPERSTAY!! the mousse gave me oily skin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware