Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation looks orange to you?

I can't imagine any of the colors actually blending into my skin. :pDoes Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation looks orange to you?
YES! I Hated It. I Bought (WHAT I THOUGHT) Was My Color...When I Applied It-It Dried A Lighter Shade...SOOOO I Bought Another One But This Time A Darker Shade...I Applied It And Noticed In The Middle Of The Day it Was Orange...YUCK!!! So I Ended Up Washing It Off...





Never Again Will I Use This Product...Does Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation looks orange to you?
i LOVE it,





you have to make sure you


pick the right shade...and if it seems


to look orangey, go a shade lighter.
a bit, but i have dry skin and it looks awful on me, so i use something lighter like a tinted moistersure
it doesnt look orange on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware