Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just bought maybelline mineral power powder foundation in natural ivory. have you tried it?

i have combination skin if you needed to know that as well. i looked up some reviews but would also like to here from all the people in beauty %26amp; style. so, tell me what you think of it! thanks!I just bought maybelline mineral power powder foundation in natural ivory. have you tried it?
yeah ive used it. honestly i didnt like it, i didnt like the coverage it gave, it was minum coverage.


and i also noticed that if i applied it more than twice in one day, like reapply it, cause i have oily skin, it got really cakey and didnt look good. also i noticed that alot of the product was wasted cause it would fall off the brush or out of the pot.


one thing i liked about it was my face felt really soft.


but try and see if it works for you.


:)I just bought maybelline mineral power powder foundation in natural ivory. have you tried it?
I think that it was a little over-rated, i think this because i gave it a try and was not happy when taking it off.


it looked like my skin, and better than anything. The only problem was, since is went deep into my pores, they became clogged, and resulted in tiny pimples, this didn't happen to only me. i dont use it anymore though, but i have really sensitive skin.


i hope its working for you though:).
I used to use it for a long time. I liked how it covered and it lasts all day (unless you get completely wet!). However, I recently started selling AVON and, of course, decided if I am going to sell it then I have to at least try their product. I actually like it better than the Maybelline! Plus, since AVON is always running specials on it, it comes out cheaper than the store brands and MUCH cheaper than Mary Kay (about half).
Yes it did not go good the colour was to dark it went cakey uhh


i prefer the body shops so much better and easier to use
I prefer Mary Kay products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware