Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is Maybelline Pure Stay foundation something you'd recommend for someone with dry skin?

No way- too drying on a dry skin. It will look ok to start but then will cake and go all flakey and patchy. Have a look at chimare mineral makeup, its really light and is good for all skins- plus its organic as well which is a plus. they have about 4 types of foundation. I use the cream compact and the powder and it lasts all day without smearing.Is Maybelline Pure Stay foundation something you'd recommend for someone with dry skin?
It's really cakey and not good for your skin. And brands like Maybelline test on animals! I have really dry skin and I use Covergirl or Clinique. Plus when I use their makeup I can just see one of my little honey bunnies sitting there shivering in a dark cage.Is Maybelline Pure Stay foundation something you'd recommend for someone with dry skin?
Yes it is good


I have it!!


it is 50%water so its nice and light and it stays on for ages and it also doesnt clog and pores


Get it! also using the pure powder on top would complete the look
My friend has it


It kinda looks cakey on her...


I recommend using a heavy moisterizer, maybe then a primer?








Hope i helped!
yeeaaa only if you have a good moisturzier cause i have dry skin on my checks in the winter and i have that pure stuff i dont like it anymore it broke my face out im going to cover girl!!!
only if u use a really heavy moisturizer so it doesnt look flaky or cakey
try revlon coverstay instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware