Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help finding the right foundation color tone in maybelline mineral powder foundation makeup??

hiiii im asian and im using maybellines mineral powder foundation makeup and i cant seem to find the right color for me;. [ i dont have a good picture of my skin to show you at the moment but i can tell you that i am quite tan but still with a somewhat golden tint ]what color suggestions would you have for me?? thank you(:Help finding the right foundation color tone in maybelline mineral powder foundation makeup??
The basic technique is to take a mirror outside and try different shades, but that seems impossible when your buying inside a store. Try buying a warm (W) warm shade or a shade that has golden in it. If not then,


Try using a bronzer on your cheeks and forehead if your shade is too light. I become very tan in the Summer and instead of trying to do an exact match to my face.. I just do add a bronzer to my routine. It really works! Revlon, Estee Lauder and Bobbi Brown have great bronzers without the hint of pink in them.





I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware