Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do I use to much makeup. I use dream matte mousse foundation (nude), blusher,maybelline pure powder?

No that's the good, as long as you're not putting too much of everything. You should have a light sheer coverage and it should feel like you don't have any make up on. what I like to do after I put on my foundation is to blot it with a tissue so wipe off all the excess and so that it wont be on my clothing later. I end up having a sheer and natural look.Do I use to much makeup. I use dream matte mousse foundation (nude), blusher,maybelline pure powder?
it depends on what it looks like, if you can pull it off without looking like you caked it on more power to you....Do I use to much makeup. I use dream matte mousse foundation (nude), blusher,maybelline pure powder?
No, i think that's good, but it depends how much you put on.
Nah its fine provided that you dont over do it with perfume.





Spray the air and walk into the mist. Please dont smell like you wore half the bottle! thanks!
Just dont over do it with the foundation and blush. Otherwise it sounds perfectly reasonable.
Nope.
no thats fine, and i use the dream matte mousse it works wonders
I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware