Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Maybelline Dream liquid Mousse foundation cause breakouts?

I just bought this foundation yesterday and before i wear it, i was wondering if anyone has ever had reactions from it before?





my skin breaks out SUPER easily and it says that this foundation is oil free and that it won't clog my pores, but im looking for some other opinions.Does Maybelline Dream liquid Mousse foundation cause breakouts?
i have it %26amp; it hasn't broken me out. i've read reviews, and its usually the people with oily skin that have problems with it. i have dry skin, so it might be different. for me, it moisturizes my skin pretty well... as for people with oily skin, it might just make their skin more oily.Does Maybelline Dream liquid Mousse foundation cause breakouts?
it shouldnt, just because the foundation is not supposed to go into ur pores its supposed to make a film on your face. tho 4 one day id cover a little area, like part of my jawline thts easily hidden by hair, and wait to c wat happens hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware