Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation good?

i really just want a cheap foundation because i have a powder compact (MAC studio fix) and its not a good summer foundation (comes off really fast from sweat)... but i dont want to spend muchh.Is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation good?
yes it's great. I used to wear it religiously before I started using bare minerals. It doesn't look cakey and it;s easy to blend. You don't get those awful neck linesIs Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation good?
I love it, read my review on it and you can decide:


http://dimelook.blogspot.com/2008/05/rec鈥?/a>
yess works great i love itt =] and it dont really git messt up or melt off with sweat at all i swe\ar by it =]
its AMAZING!!!!!!
It's great - I wore this in south Florida where it's very humid and hot and it never wore off!
my friend uses that and it


looks really good, i just had a


hard time finding one that matched


my skin tone.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware