Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maybelline Foundation?

has anyone tried Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation? is it any good? also which one is better this or Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?Maybelline Foundation?
i perfer dream matte mousse but to be fair i haven't actually tried the other one but the dream matte mousse has great coverage like a concealer it glides on smothly and looks wonderful


you could try for reviews on ciao type in the brand of the foundation and wolahh


hope this helps xMaybelline Foundation?
Maybelline Matte Mousse


that is what i would prefer...


it covers everything that you want to get covered and its light on your skin


it even your skin tones and everything
Dream matte is better because it is good as a concealer as well!


I would also reccomend the mineral powder foundation which is amazing :)
I use Maybelline Matte Mousse, and it's very light and fluffy. It feels good on my skin and covers up great. Hope this helps! =]
I haven't tried the Satin Liquid, but I do use the dream mousse and it goes on and blends wonderfully.
I've tried the Dream Matte Mousse,


and I like it alot :D





%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware