Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation really work?

I personally love it... It's amazing stuff.Does Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation really work?
yeah, i have it and LOVEEEEEE it %26lt;333 ^_^Does Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation really work?
It didn't work for me. It turns orange after a few hours and starts to look streaky, but I also have combination skin. I wouldn't recommend spending the money. Physician's formula carries a great mineral powder that's a few dollars more but you get quite a bit of product, it blends well, it's good for your skin and it looks natural.





Maybelline doesn't look natural, it cakes very easily and it's full of chemicals, despite it's claim to be a mineral foundation so it's not very good for your skin. Hope this helps!
I usually end up beginning cheap and trying out a few different ones. Do what seems right and Im pretty sure your gut will be correct. I read reviews at http://BrandsMakeup.com
I prefer Smooth Minerals: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=37490

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware