Thursday, June 24, 2010

How is the Maybelline New York Mineral Power powder foundation?

i was thinkin of using some sort of mineral powder foundation...but i'm scared that it might make me break out...so do you think this product is good? How is the Maybelline New York Mineral Power powder foundation?
I use mineral power light number 2 or 3 depending on the time of year. I love the stuff, it actually lightened my acne because there is no talcum powder in it, which is famous for clogging your pores. If you do try mineral power and not that fond of it for any reason, another good mineral makeup is physicians formula. I use there products on my eyes and as my blush because it goes on so smoothly.


Another good one is bare minerals...if your willing to spend that much on makeup. Bare Minerals is my favorites, but I'm not fond of spending $20 on foundation every month.How is the Maybelline New York Mineral Power powder foundation?
The coverage was great, but the brush that came with it was kind of scratchy.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware