Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is Maybelline Dream matte mousse Foundation Any good?

I think i'm going to get some but i don't want it if its rubbish:P


Please don't recommend other foundations to me cos' i don't want to know about the others, if i did i'd have asked about them..Is Maybelline Dream matte mousse Foundation Any good?
I really liked it. I have an oily t-zone [nose and forehead] and my make-up wouldn't always come off but this one lasted for awhile. Plus, its thick enough to cover it, but not so heavy that your skin can't breathe. Try it, it's worth it :]Is Maybelline Dream matte mousse Foundation Any good?
I use it, and I love it, it doesn't wipe off as easy as powders, and it doesn't feel heavy like liquids. However, be careful where you store it, because it tend to dry out fast in hot temperatures.





Everyone's preferences are different, so all I can tell you is that I personally really like it. I don't actually use foundation much anymore, but if I did, it would be my foundation of choice.





Definitely worth a try.





Also, I have really sensitive skin, and it didn't bother it at all.
i use to have it


it was pretty good


but then when it ran out i got other stuff and liked it better


but it was pretty good


you should buy it and see if you like it


because theres no harm in trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware