Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Im just wondering if anyones tried that new maybelline foundation dream matte??

does it work great??


does it last for a long time if so how long?


do you recommend it?..Im just wondering if anyones tried that new maybelline foundation dream matte??
Do you mean the dream matte mousse?





If so, its works absolutely grreat! I love it! it give sooo much coverage and it does last for a long time, it really gives the colour in your face, so i do recommend it.





However, i suggest applying with a sponge coz using fingers is quite hard for your whole face. I love using a darker shade on my cheeks as a sort of bronzer and i just apply it using my fingers.








Howver, one negative would be...towards the end you can look a bit oily, so what i do is on top of the mousse i apply a light layer of powder just to make it look less oily.





GREAT PRODUCT :)Im just wondering if anyones tried that new maybelline foundation dream matte??
if you have problems ask your parents
I havent used the foundation but I bought the blush last week...it is great, I usually only buy department store brands but my hairdresser told me to try this...it goes on so easy and the colors are really pretty!
i use it and i liek it alot.. it lasts a while and i do recomend it but the only thing is that the colors dont always match your sklin tone perfectly so i use bronzer after i use it to blend it in more. its great though
yes it works really good. it lasts pretty long. i like its cuzz its waterproof. i would recommend it yes.
if ur talkin about the mousse one


then yea


i use it and it works really well


very light-


it lasts for awhile


idk the approx. length in time


but i know it last for a awhile
yes, it works amazingly, i use it all the time :P
it is very good.


it last pretty long.


it feels very light and u feel natural!


:0]
Are you talking about the ';mouse'; one?


If yes, then I would not advise it. Its texture is for sure different, and the finish is very powdery, but it makes it difficult to ';blend';.


I found that it gives a sort of ';mask'; finish, whish is what we all want to avoid. I would rather recommand a fluid texture to apply with a foundation brush.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware