Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does maybelline dream matte mousse foundation do a good job in covering pimples?

Yes, however it creates pimples as well. So I wouldn't call myself a fan of it, and I wouldn't reccomend it.Does maybelline dream matte mousse foundation do a good job in covering pimples?
Never really had much luck with mine. It looks a bit to powdery once its dried. the best ones are MAC (the one that looks like a tiny toothpaste tube) this one can be matcheed to your skintone almost exactly and if you tell them that you want to cover redness they'll give you a your shade but with a slightly cool base so it'll counteract the redness.


Or the one by clarins think its called quick corrector (comes in a small tube like a lip gloss witha sponge applicator) this ones also very good and coves dark circles as well. Hope this helps :)Does maybelline dream matte mousse foundation do a good job in covering pimples?
Yes! Since it's matte, that means it's consistency is think and has no shine, which makes it great when it comes to covering blemishes.
Yes. I used to wear that stuff ALL the time. Because it is very moist is does a good job staying on too.
Yes it does! I use it at my house, its very moist it opens your pours and just cleans your face its great!
yes!! i love it


i use a stick concealer first


then use dream matte mousse on my face


works a treat !!





[=
I've heard that it does a better job at causing pimples.
yes...but try a concealer for pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware