Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maybelline foundation?

anyone else have problems with this foundation? like breaking out even more? or getting rashes from it? any one know why? anyone have other makeup they have problems with?


i was using maybelline foundation - had been for over a year - and all of a sudden iv got this rash that i cant get rid of under my nose....im trying everything. and iv heard along the grapevine maybelline foundation could have something to do with it?!Maybelline foundation?
i break out with any of that cheap drugstore make-up. Bare minerals is all i use, its natural and i never break out!Maybelline foundation?
I used to break out when I used that foundation. I switched to mary kay's medium coverage foundation and love it. After a while using mary kay i decided to become a mary kay beauty consultant. Their medium coverage foundation is non-comedogenic to avoid allergies. It's oil-free and it doesn't clog the pores.


Go to my mary kay website and check it out. www.marykay.com/ppimentel
YES! The one that come is the grey bottle made me breakout sooooooooo bad! Grrrrr. Never again! Never again....... will i use that foundation!
Okay, here is the truth about foundations. God knows what ingredients Maybelline uses in its foundations. I would not trust this brand or other common brands. After searching high and low in foundations and having the most sensitive skin, here is my advice to you: Use a mineral foundation like Everyday Minerals or use Origins foundations. These two brands are very pure and have kept my face flawless.
WRESTLING RULEZ!
i had got a rash from maybelline products as well i stoped using it and went to mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware